The loss of a pregnancy is a devastating experience; a strong bond is formed with your baby from the very earliest stages of pregnancy.
Miscarriage is common – about 1 in 5 pregnancies end in miscarriage – but many women don’t talk about it so it is mostly hidden. After a pregnancy loss you may be told to simply try again, but there are other things you can do to increase the chances of having a healthy baby. This is particularly important if you have had a number of miscarriages.
Recurrent miscarriage can be caused by chromosomal abnormalities, hormonal or immune factors, but for most women the cause is unknown. Chinese medicine is a holistic health care system that can help to address the underlying causes of pregnancy loss.
I can help with acupuncture and Chinese herbs to:
- Re-establish balance after a miscarriage
- Optimize the health of the eggs and sperm
- Regulate your menstrual cycle
- Assist with conception timing
- Balance your hormones
- Regulate your immune system
- Manage the stress and anxiety of pregnancy loss and infertility
- Provide supportive care during your next pregnancy
I’d love to work with you to help you bring your body and spirit into optimal health.